(as of Jan 29,2021 02:01:48 UTC – Details)
This is a LED Arcade Game DIY Parts for 4 Player DIY Project.
The encoder support all the windows systems!
Each Encoder have its own USB Cable to make sure that Multiplayer can play the games in the same condition!
The Joystick is a 8 way professional joystick!
The buttons are 5V LED Illuminated push buttons with build-in Microswitches inside.
The buttons default as lighted all the time.
Joystick and small button hole diameter: 24mm
Large button hole diameter: 28-30mm
If you purchase one of this item,What will included in the package
4x Zero Delay LED USB Encoder
4x USB Cable
4x 5Pin wires for Joystick
40x 3Pin wires for LED Push Buttons
32x 30mm 5V LED Push Buttons (8x Red, 8x Yellow, 8x BLUE 8x GREEN)
8x 30mm 5V White LED Push Buttons (1 Player + 2 Player + 3 Player + 4 Player + 4x Coin )
4x 5Pin 8 way joystick (1x Red, 1x Yellow, 1x Blue, 1x Green,)
Tips for installation
1. Plese read our user manual before starting your diy actions.
2. It’s very important! Connect Joystick’s 5Pin cable to the 5Pin slot that opposite the USB-B terminal. A lot people connect the joystick to the wrong 5Pin slot.
3. There is no need separate the button’s functions when you connect wire to push buttons and encoder board exept you want add ” Auto-Fire”, ” Tubro”, “Clear” & ” Mode” Functions.All the fight button functions can be set in MAME or RetroPie. “Auto-Fire”, “Tubro”,”Clear” & “Mode” Functions have its own slot on the encoder board.
4. For Professional Players. We suggest your change all the buttons and joysticks into SANWA Brand or SEIMITSU Brand.
Tips for New User:
1. The item need work with MAME emulator. So before your build your own project, please download one to work with the parts.
2. If you use this kit to build your own Raspberry Pi Retropie Projects. Please search the steps before your DIY.
Optimize the buttons interface mode
Plug and play for easy plugging and unplugging
Solve the wiring problem that plagues 90% of players.
Let the player DIY become simple from now on.
Can replace the different ball
It’s hight quality 5Pin 8-ways joystick model. The service life reaches 1 million clicks.
New interface mode. Reject the wrong interface
Applicable to the wooden shell and iron shell machine,
The return of flexible, more wear-resistant; Iron base parallel cone; square gate
All the silver conduction point, contact sensitive; within the iron bar for the stainless steel;
2.0 thickness of the electrolytic plate; dust washers; ball detachable, can replace the different ball;
Arcade LED Push Buttons
1 Player 2 Player 3 Player 4 Player + 2x Coin Buttons
Individually independent stickers.
Buttons can be opened separately to add brand LOGO. Create your own style.
Each button has 2 switch interfaces and 2 LED light connectors.
Plucked gold-plated, gold-plated contacts, micro-sound, long life, test life of up to 10 million times
High quality full light LED Push Buttons
High quality material manufacturing
High temperature resistant plastic parts
HD translucent button body & cover
Comes with lighting effects, can be used for wood console, metal panels, with the use of various types of animation game
Professional fighting buttons
High quality light-transparent color powder is added to ABS material
Make the button more crystal clear. Brighter and more uniform.
Use voltage: 5V
The USB Cable: 87Inch
The 5Pin Cable: 7.9 Inch
The Buttons Cable: 7.9 Inch
USB encoder imported SMD components. Work more smoothly. Longer life expectancy. Lower energy consumption.
Bright LED Buttons
The button is set to light all the time.
The maximum voltage is 5V.
Do not use more than 5V of voltage, otherwise it will burn the button !!
USB Print Terminals
K1-K12 Push Buttons Terminals
5Pin Joystick Terminals
2Pin Joystick Terminals
Auto, Turbo, Clecet, Mode Terminals
6 and 6-1 is Output 5V Power Terminals
Perfect Parts for 4 Player Arcade MAME DIY Project!
Made with highest quality materials!Heat resistant plastic!
100% Zero Delay USB Encoders and Perfect work for all windows systems!
Beautiful LED Arace Game DIY Parts for MAME JAMMA Project!